Recent

  • Actress Updates
  • Actors Updates
  • Movie Updates
  • Spicy Updates
  • Events

Gallery

Naga Chaitanya Galatta
Naga Chaitanya posing for Galatta Magazine
Naga Chaitanya Galatta

Naga Chaitanya Galatta

Naga Chaitanya Galatta

Rapid Fire Info:

  • I would love to play characters with negative shades and break the myth that a hero has got to be only a hero, always…
  • I am dying to do multi-character projects! I believe that’s where the real challenge lies; in being to stand apart despite being a seamless of a bigger picture..
  • I am a shy guy. No Hidden girlfriends, sorry, why should I hide any that I have!
  • Things I must do in Chennai – spend entire hours on the beach (I love that beach), eat at Sarvana Bhavan and go to Gangotri.


ADD YOUR COMMENT

 
Home | Latest Updates | News | Actresses | Actors | Hot Updates | Reviews | Events | Videos | Advertise With US
=*= PRIVACY POLICY And DISCLAIMER =*=
Some of the stuff contained this site are found on internet, by any of them is offensive to yours please contact us by email asking for removal. If your own copyrights over any of them and you dont agree with it being to shown here please send a mail with ownership proof we will remove it right away. our e-mail address :
Photoblog My Zimbio Entertainment blogs
fresh indian movie updates, telugu, hindi, ta - blogged Blog Directory & Search engine Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Join My Community at MyBloglog! hotell budapest BC
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Indian Movie Database